Book-Keeping in Brixham and the Surrounding Area.
Our bookkeeping service is tailored to your needs. No matter how big or small, no matter where you are located in the South Devon area, we are happy to take away the burden of your bookkeeping.
If you are an unincorporated business such as a sole trader or partnership you are required by HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) to maintain proper books and records to support annual income tax returns. These must be kept for a minimum of six years.
If you usually do the bookkeeping yourself, then why not consider appointing us to manage this vital aspect of your business?
This will free up your valuable time allowing you to concentrate on the more important areas within your business, such as increasing your turnover and getting the best out of your employees while our qualified/experienced bookkeepers calmly and accurately deal with every aspect of your bookkeeping requirements such as:
- Preparation and processing of sales invoices
- Posting and allocation of sales receipts to customers accounts
- Processing, coding and posting of supplier invoices
- Posting and allocation of supplier direct debit payments
- Production of cheques to pay suppliers in accordance with credit terms
- Posting and allocation of supplier cheques to supplier accounts
- Analysing and posting of petty cash payments
- Payroll journal entries and control
- Depreciation provisions
- Interest and charges provisions
- Accruals and prepayments provisions
- Bank Reconciliations
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Annual Accounts for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies
- Self Assessment Tax Returns
If you require manual or computerised bookkeeping, we are capable in both and have experience in all the major accounting packages such as SAGE, TAS, Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains, Quickbooks, and PASS.